Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm Back! Bananas II ~ New painting, finally~


 

Bananas II
5" x 7"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Aquabord
~Sold~

Finally back to painting!

I started by recreating one of my favorite paintings.  I always like to start with the familiar after taking a long break from painting.  I am very pleased with the way this one turned out.

Bananas II was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on Ampersand Aquabord. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. This painting can be slipped into a frame or placed on a small easel.  

This painting sold in my Etsy.com store before I had time to post on my blog.  It was a nice welcome back from my painting hiatus.


 

Mr. and Mrs. Seth Wright

No more sewing, centerpieces, and last minute details.  Courtney and Seth's wedding was just perfect.  Now, back to the real world.  Look for a new pear painting tomorrow~ hopefully, will get to paint on a regular basis for while~

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: