Saturday, September 08, 2012

The Smiley ~ Wright Wedding


Courtney and Seth at her
sister's wedding in May

I will be taking just a short break from painting~

September 15, 2012 ~ The big day.  Baby Courtney will be getting married to Mr. Seth Wright... I love saying my Courtney has found her "Mr. Right" (Wright).  

I am making the final adjustments to the flower girl dress, making the junior bridesmaid dress, and altering the Maid and Matron of Honor dresses. I need to adjust the sleeves on the wedding gown and make the headpiece for the bride......um, that should be it --and I have a whole week!  Then I will be back to painting again!

My shipment of new canvas and gessobords have arrived and I can't wait to get back to painting~  Look for new paintings by the end of the month.

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: