Friday, December 14, 2012

Cupcake 005

 
Cupcake 005
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~


I generally do not take commissions, but I do take suggestions.  I was asked to paint another cupcake similar to Cupcake 001.  This is it~  More cupcakes to come soon.

Cupcake 005 was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame.  Painting can also be placed on a small easel for display.


This painting has sold.

So little time, so much to do!  I have to work in time to Christmas shop.  I am so bad about waiting to the last minute!

Tomorrow~  Pear on Peach.

After that Peaches, then a complicated teapot painting~

Check back again soon,

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie



No comments: