Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Drunk Daisies


Drunk Daisies
5" x 7"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Claybord
~Sold~

This is a painting I have wanted to do for some time and just got around to it~  The joys of college-age children....Kevin was given flowers for his birthday from Taylor.....in a Jagermeister bottle.  They looked so cute sitting on the bar I knew it had to be a painting.

Drunk Daisies was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on Ampersand Claybord. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. This painting can be slipped into a frame or placed on a small easel.


This painting has sold.

I have finished the large commissioned nest painting and now just painting for fun...kind of.  I have been asked to paint more cupcakes, so that is coming up next.  I will be painting a portrait by the end of the week....yes, I don't do that much, but this one is for a DailyPaintworks Challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: