Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tulips and Lemon

 

Tulips and Lemon
6" x 6"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Gessobord
~Sold~

Tulips and Lemon was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality Ampersand Gessobord.  This painting can be slipped into a frame or placed on a small easel for display.


This painting has sold.

I have been busy with transferring files and data over to the MAC and the G-drive from the old PC.  It is time to shut it down.  It has been keeping up with everything for ten years and it is tired.....and slow, kind of like me ~ HA!  I am almost finished with all the closet cleaning and rearranging that comes with a new year~ now back to painting!

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie


2 comments:

Helen K. Beacham Fine Art said...

I really like your tulips, Torrie! Aren't they fun to paint? Just recently finished one too when my student brought tulips & a crystal vase to class a couple of weeks ago!

Torrie Smiley said...

Thank you Helen! I struggle with tulips for some reason, but I love painting them. I will have to do more~

T