Monday, September 02, 2024

FULL OF HOPE

 


Full of Hope
24" x 30"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Collection of the Artist

I'm back!  How many times over the years I have said this.  Now is the time--I have waited years to paint full time and enjoy my art adventure.  I retired in June and hit the ground running.  I have completed three shows and am working at getting back to daily painting full time!

I am now on the board of the Guild of Charlotte Artists and having the time of my life.

Full of Hope was created for the Myers Park United Methodist Church Gallery opening.  I love how the painting turned out and is one of my favorites.  I have decided to keep this one for a while.  

You can purchase prints of the painting at Fine Art America.com

I am not quite back up to painting.  I am cleaning up my studio and completing some commissioned work and then the fun will begin!  

Thank you all for continuing to follow my work.

Current works available can be found at my website www.torriesmiley.com

Torrie

No comments: