Tuesday, September 10, 2024

 


Summer Strawberries 
6" x 6" x 1.5"
Acrylic Paint on Deep Profile Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase


Love this painting!  Well love-hate this painting.  It was much harder than I thought it would be and took way longer to complete than I thought it would, but I am very happy with the result.  Fresh strawberries in a transparent blue bowl.  The dish was found in the garage of my daughter's new home when she moved in during the spring of 2020.  It is sitting on my Amazon dish towel.  

Since retiring from the "real job", I am slowly working my way up to daily painting.  My studio needed a much needed clean up (almost 20 years of clutter and hoarding art supplies).  I am looking forward to a slimmed down studio with more room to be creative.

Here are some progress shots of the painting.  I am trying to get better about taking pictures as I am painting.  I know that is a fan favorite, but I sometimes get so caught up in the painting process; I forget to takes pictures.  


This painting is available for purchase at TorrieSmiley.com or in my Etsy Store.

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie



No comments: