Saturday, October 20, 2007

New Cherries Series

New Watercolor Cherries


Cherries Series Nine


Cherries Series Ten


Cherries Series Eleven
The new cherries series will be listed later today on eBay with a beginning bid of $14.99. They are 5" x 7" on 300 lb Arches watercolor paper.
I have spent the day shopping in Charlotte for fun new art stuff with Miranda. We had a blast. I have never laughed to hard... it started with getting lost; then I bought the biggest canvas 36" x 60"--it did not fit in the car.....Bobbie will be bringing it home from Charlotte later this week in the truck......I could not help myself--the canvas was on sale! I have no clue what will be painted, but it will be big!
The vacation is going great! I am exhausted and ready to go back to work so I can rest. I did not get half done that I wanted to do, but the list did get shorter.
I will be going to Chapel Hill tomorrow to take Courtney back to school. It was nice to have her home. After that, I will have one vacation day left.... to work on the "to do" list.
Well, I am off to the art studio to put away my new treasures.
Torrie

No comments: