Saturday, September 22, 2007

More Martinis and Marbles

Marbles and Martini

Lost Marbles Series Five


Martini, Stirred IV

eBay store auction:
http://stores.ebay.com/Torrie-Smiley-Original-Works-of-Art

Just off the easel and newly listed to eBay. Lost Marbles Series Five will be the last marble series painting for a while. There are other things to do and I have really run out of inspiration for marbles. If a new idea for marbles hits me, they will be back. But, it may be a while.

I have not painted Martini, Stirred for a while and I am really happy the way this one turned out.

I am going to the studio to work on the boat painting. I will post it as soon as it is done.

I have not done a large landscape in a while, I think it is time....

Thanks for stopping by!

Torrie

No comments: