Saturday, September 15, 2007

New Watercolors

Pear Series Eight and Nine

Pear Series Eight and Nine are currently listed on Etsy, but I am unhappy with the pictures, so I am going to take some more shots tomorrow morning when there is good sunlight to get clearer pictures, if they have not sold by then.

The watercolor series has been more popular than I imagined. There are some that you may have missed because they sold in about 45 minutes after listing on Etsy.com. I have a new marble series watercolors that will be listed tomorrow (again, to get a decent picture).

I have a red boat ready to paint, but I can't get away from the water color. After this next batch, I will be taking a short watercolor break--(mainly, I will be out of paper and I buy it in Charlotte.)

I have been approached by So-Oh-Art Gallery in Lincoln, Nebraska to add my paintings to their gallery. I am very excited and will update you as this progresses.

There is so much to do and so little time...

Back to the studio!

Torrie


No comments: