Monday, February 04, 2008

eBay Boycott

eBay Boycott!

I will be joining the eBay Boycott.
I will be closing my eBay store, effective 2/14/08.
I have been disappointed with eBay of late and feel it is best at this time to close the store. If you would prefer to continue to purchase my work from eBay, just let me know, and I will list a specific painting for you with a Buy it Now. I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause my wonderful collectors-Torrie
I have added PayPal buttons to the paintings that are available for purchase in my EBSQart.com gallery to allow for direct purchase from me.
Here is a link to the gallery:
If you have any questions, just email me at:
Thanks for your continuing support.
I will be back in the studio this week. I have not painted in so long....it is time!
Torrie

No comments: