Friday, February 15, 2008

New Pear Painting! Green and Red Pears

Green and Red Pears
6" x 6" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
$25.00
This new painting is available for purchase at my website www.torriesmiley.com or just click the link above.
The weekend is almost here! I love weekends--lots of painting to do. I do have to go to Charlotte to pick up canvas on Saturday. I have a commission that requires a special canvas.
I will be starting a landscape this weekend. It will be posted by Monday if I like it.
I am in the mood to paint something different.....a departure from what I usually do, I just haven't decided what it is yet. Among the possibilities...portraits, horses....cows....you can tell I am getting homesick for Texas when I start painting western art.
Etsy meeting in Gastonia on Saturday! I can't wait! Panera Bread and lots of fun!
Well, better go for now.
Torrie

No comments: