Sunday, May 11, 2008

Finally---New Paintings!

New Paintings Available for Purchase


Lemons and Red Bowl III
8" x 10" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

$30.00, plus $8.00 postage


Pear Trio

8" x 10" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

$30.00, plus $8.00 postage

Paintings are available for purchase at the links on the right.

Things are getting back to normal, whatever that is.....Courtney has gone back to Chapel Hill. She will be taking classes this summer. Miranda is off to Florida for vacation and I will have a week to myself. Time to paint-paint-paint!

I have painted a new version of Lemons and Red Bowl. The lemon paintings have been fan favorites. There are more lemon paintings to come.

Pear Trio is a new pear painting. It wasn't planned. I just felt like pears.

Check back again soon. New paintings on the way!

Torrie


1 comment:

Georgia said...

Torrie, I love the red bowl and lemons. I can see why your lemon series are popular sellers. Cant wait to see more!!!