Monday, May 05, 2008

Hi Honey, I'm Home!

Back from the Beach!


Me and my fabulous new camera are home from the beach. I took this picture from my fifth floor hotel room balcony of the birds on the beach. I had a marvelous time. The staff at the Patricia Grand Resort were very nice and the three days went by too fast! I took several pictures of children playing in the surf and on the beach. There will be watercolors of the vacation coming soon.

The baby is coming home for two weeks from Chapel Hill before she starts the summer classes. We will be grilling out and bonding before she leaves home again. She will also bring home great new ideas for paintings.

Well, I better get going. 250+ emails to catch up on and tons of sandy laundry.

Thanks for stopping by!

Torrie

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Beautiful picture Torrie. We were driving to Orangeburg over the weekend, which is about an hour from Charleston and I was thinking that I am so ready for a weekend at the beach. Needless to say we didnt have the time to go into Charleston.... oh well, I dont see it happening any time soon either. All my weekends are booked through the end of June! :( So glad you had a great time, and cant wait to see some of your new artwork from your trip!