Sunday, May 25, 2008

Grandma's Lemons, New Painting!

Grandma's Lemons

8" x 10" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase
$30.00 plus $8.00 shipping

This lemon press/juicer has been used to make lemon pies for five generations of my family. I had bought a bag of lemons to use in still life arrangements --after taking reference photos....we made a pie.
My apologies for my gallery being down for the last few days. EBSQart.com which hosts my gallery lost a server. The new server is in place and the gallery is again up and running and even faster!
Currently working on new martini paintings. These should be done hopefully by the end of the long weekend.
I am really going to finish the landscape paintings in the studio.....the Monet style pond and the poppy landscape are on their way to being completed.
I have to weed the flower bed and plant the tomatos---then back to painting!
Thanks for stopping by!
Torrie

No comments: