Monday, July 21, 2008

In the Studio~~

New Tuscan Sun

The Original Tuscan Sun - 6"x "6 ~~Sold
I have begun working on the commissioned recreation of Tuscan Sun. This is going to be 18" x 24" acrylic on canvas.

I will be expanding on the original composition, I have such a large canvas to play with. Check back soon to see the finished painting before it is shipped off.

Just Finished!

Leftover Pear II

The new Leftover Pear II is completed and varnished. The case of small canvas I had ordered has arrived and I will be starting more Pear paintings as time permits.

Pear I

Flourish Boutique and Gallery


This painting was created especially for Flourish Boutique and Gallery in South Bend, Indiana. This painting has recently sold and I will be sending more new pear paintings to the gallery soon.

Well, this is what I am currently up to. I really need more hours in the day.

Thanks so much for taking a peak in my studio.

Torrie


No comments: