Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Pear Paintings!

Gold Pear on Red
6"x 6" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase
$25.00 plus $7.00 United States Shipping

Gold Pear with Grapes II

6" x 6" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

****SOLD****

The Gold Pear

6" x 6" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

***SOLD***

These are the newest in the small pear paintings. I took a short break from the current commissioned landscape painting and painted a few pears.

I should be finished with the newest version of Tuscan Sun by the end of the week. After that, I have more pear paintings. I will be sending new paintings to Flourish Boutique and Gallery to replace ones that have sold.

There will also be new small landscapes available soon....and I think I'm in the mood to create a new rooster painting.

Courtney is home from the summer session at school. She will be here long enough to pick up furniture and shop to decorate the new apartment. No more dorms! ~~ She also wants new paintings, I told her I would put her selections on the "list of things to do"~~ She does not like being on that list....It should be named "the list Mom will never get to do".

Well, back to the studio....time to paint some poppies.

Thanks for stopping by!

Torrie


No comments: