Friday, February 06, 2009

Green Pear and Red Grapes~ New Pear Painting!

Green Pear with Red Grapes
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

The newest little pear painting is Green Pear with Red Grapes. Green Pear with Red Grapes is currently available for purchase in my Etsy.com store and my EBSQart.com online gallery.

I will be busy all weekend with so many projects. I will be finishing several commissioned pieces. I will also be finishing up a new painting in the ballerina series. There is a two week break with the Different Strokes for Different Folks painting challenge, this will give me some extra time to catch up on paintings that are trapped in my head before I forget them.

Enjoy your beautiful weekend!

Torrie



1 comment:

Wandie said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love your series of Pears.