Thursday, February 12, 2009

Summer Poppies, New Small Landscape Painting!

Summer Poppies
5" x 7"
Oil on Canvas Panel
~Sold~

This is a new small poppy landscape painting. I have been working on a large (18" x 24") commissioned poppy painting and took a break last night and painted a small version. I knew I would be distracted by the basketball game, so I didn't want to work on a large scale.

GO 'Heels!

This painting is available for purchase in my Etsy.com store and in my Online Gallery at EBSQart.com

Up next~

I am very fortunate to be very busy! I have requests for pomegranate paintings, blue flow china paintings, bird's nest paintings, and even more UNC Tar Heel art! I will be slipping in a few small studies for sale in my online gallery and stores in between the special orders.

Thanks for stopping by and check back again soon. There is no telling what I will be up to!

Torrie

No comments: