Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Salt and Pepper on Red~

Salt and Pepper on Red
6" x 8"
Oil on Canvas Panel
~Sold~

Salt and Pepper on Red is the first in what hopefully will be a long list of Salt and Pepper Shaker paintings. This painting is currently available for purchase in my EBSQart.com online gallery and in my Etsy.com store.

I am almost finished with the large (30" x 40") painting of California Poppies III. I am also working on new ballerina paintings and more pear paintings.

Well, the big day is rapidly approaching......yes, I will be 50 next month. I plan on being "Fifty and Fabulous"! ~I will let you know how that goes. HA!

Time to go paint, I am going to take my rapidly aging self to the studio~ Have a wonderful day!

Torrie

1 comment:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Great idea for a series and a great start.