Saturday, May 09, 2009

Two New Pomegranate Paintings!

Pomegranate and Kiwi
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~ Sold ~


Pomegranates on a Plate
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

New pomegranate paintings currently available for purchase in my EBSQart.com online gallery and in my Etsy.com store.

Almost finished with the newest version of "Old Red Boat". There are so many paintings currently in progress in the studio, there are too many to list! Among the soon to be finished are: Old Red Boat, a new ballerina painting, a new large pear painting, and a new floral painting.

Now, the rain has passed, time to clean out the flower beds.....then back to painting.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! The girls are home and I am loving every minute of it! Tonight is old movie night and tomorrow is shopping!

Torrie

1 comment:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

This painting reminds me of being a boy in Iowa and a neighbor bringing one of these back from California. They look so exotic but such a hassle with the seeds. I want someone to remove the seeds for me.

Nice painting Torrie the evoked old memories.