Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Gold Pear with Grapes III ~

Gold Pear with Grapes III
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

A new pear painting, I am trying to keep up with demand, this time a gold one with purple grapes. This painting is currently available for purchase in my EBSQart.com online gallery and in my Etsy.com store. There is a new large pear painting (16" x 20") currently drawn on canvas to be finished by the end of the week. Also, the boat painting is coming right along~ and a new ballerina in the works just for fun!

I have been asked to paint floral still life paintings, it will be nice for a change. I have a new orchid blooming, I am sure it will make it on canvas by the end of June.

Well, off to varnish a few pear paintings~

Have a wonderful evening,

Torrie

No comments: