Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Audrey Grace

Miranda, Dustin, and Audrey

I am the luckiest woman in the world. I have a wonderful family that keeps getting bigger and better!

Audrey Grace is growing and doing really well. She is still living in the hospital in Asheville, but she has been moved from the NICU and is now living in the transition room with her parents waiting to get to go home. She still has the small defect in her heart that hopefully will resolve itself as she gets a few weeks older.

Now, it is time for Grandma to get back to work! I am finishing commissions that should have been done before the holidays and breaking in the new studio. Lots more room, new computer, and a TV...just for fun.

I am having my website redone, thanks to Seth at www.SethAWright.com He is working very hard to make me a fabulous website.....and I am trying not to drive him crazy. I will let you know when he is finished and the new site is online.

Now, off to get busy. I hope your Christmas holidays were as joy-filled as mine and your new year the best ever!

Torrie

2 comments:

myra anderson said...

what a cute, beautiful, adorable little baby! may all go well!!!!

Apple said...

That's a beautiful baby!! :)