Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tar Heel Born, Tar Heel Bred IV ~ Finally a new painting!

Tar Heel Born, Tar Heel Bred IV
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase
$25.00, plus shipping


"I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred; and when I die, I'm a Tar Heel dead."
Whenever Courtney is home from Chapel Hill, I get the urge to paint Carolina blue.

This painting is available for purchase in my online gallery or in my Etsy.com store.
Trying to get back into the routine. I am getting used to the new studio. Lots of space, I just have to remember where I put everything. I will post pictures, once it is presentable. It is still a bit of a mess.


UP NEXT~


Finishing up commissions~ a lily pond painting, new rendition of Lemons and Red Bowl, and a new version of Alabama Cow.

Thanks for stopping by, now off to work~

Torrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!