Friday, December 04, 2009

EBSQ-Etsy Featured Friday~~ it's ME!

Claudia's Calla Lilies
8" x 10"
Acrylic on Canvas
~Sold~

How very exciting to wake up this morning and find out I was selected as EBSQ-Etsy Featured Friday store at Etsy.com. This is the perfect end to a fabulous week! Thank you so much Kris for featuring my store.

I spent a wonderful day in Asheville with Miranda and Audrey Grace yesterday. They are both doing amazingly well. No more IV fluids for Audrey. Miranda can now hold her baby girl without her being tethered to her machines.

Now, everything is falling back into place. I am going to PAINT this weekend. So many things I want to paint! I took pictures on my way to Asheville. It was a beautiful day and I got great shots. There will definitely be new landscape paintings in the near future.

Well, off to work! Have a wonderful weekend~

Torrie

2 comments:

Becky Joy said...

Glad to hear things are going well with your family.

Jenna Morrison said...

Awesome! Beautiful work! - Jenna