Sunday, June 27, 2010

Red Geraniums ~ New Small Painting

Red Geraniums
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

The original plan was to sit on the porch and paint~ well, the heat wave came much sooner than I expected and I have not been able to sit and paint on the porch, so the next best thing--paint what is on the porch. This potted red geranium lives on my front porch with several other geraniums of varying colors. Hopefully, at some point in time, I will be able to sit and enjoy the porch and paint without burning up.

Red Geraniums was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting is available for purchase by using the Paypal button above or at my website gallery or in my Etsy.com store.

This weekend has flown by and I did not get as much done as I wanted, but tomorrow is another day~ check back again soon and see what I come up with.

Thanks for stopping by,

Torrie

No comments: