Friday, June 25, 2010

Yellow Pear II - Redux ~ New Pear Painting of Old Pear Painting!

Yellow Pear II - Redux
8" x 10"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~



Yellow Pear II
~2005~
Yellow Pear II - Redux is my entry to the 2010 Redux show at EBSQart.com We all change. We all grow and evolve. We all have things in our past that we would do differently if we were to be presented with the same situation today. This show gives you the opportunity to do just that. For Redux, you revisit a work of art you created in the past, and reinterpret it in the present.

This was so much fun to do~ I selected one of my early pear paintings from 2005. I have painted so many pears over the years, 2005 is just about where the pear phase started. These were both painted using acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped canvas.

Yellow Pear II - Redux has sold.
~Coming up next~
I am almost finished with the new large version of Martini Stirred. Just the detail work on the glass left to do. I have also started a small painting of the red geraniums on my front porch.
Thanks for stopping by,
Torrie

No comments: