Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Lazy Red Pear II ~ New small pear painting

The Lazy Red Pear II
6"x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

A new small pear painting is a composition I have done before. I just this painting. I am very happy with the way it turned out.

The Lazy Red Pear II was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold. To see more painting currently available for purchase, visit my website gallery or my Etsy.com store.

Up Next~

I am almost finished with the martini painting, taking a brief break from it to do smaller works. I am also starting still life painting from a reference photo I took of flowers at my daughter's baby shower. My granddaughter is now seven months old, so that was a while ago.

Thanks for stopping by and check back again soon.

Torrie

No comments: