Friday, July 08, 2011

The Lazy Red Pear III ~ New Pear Painting!


The Lazy Red Pear III
6" x 6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

I have been busy with commissions and decided to take a break and paint one of my favorite pear compositions. I love painting pears and the loose colorful ones are my favorites!

The Lazy Red Pear III was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold.

Now, back to work! I will be finished with the last commission by the end of the weekend and then I will be painting something for the Daily Paintworks Challenge. After that~ I am going to do a plein air painting of the field near my house - before they clear it for the new houses.

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: