Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Paintings~


Summer Poppies III
8" x 10"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~



The Bird 2011
11" x 14"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

I have finished the above commissions and have started two new paintings. I am working on a submission for The Daily Paintworks "Paint What You Paint With Challenge" this is going to be fun one. It is a composition with paint brushes, my little mister bottle, paint, and of course a pear. The background will be my favorite greenish-gray color that I use in several of my paintings.

Next, I am painting a portrait of my granddaughter. I took a picture of Audrey standing looking out the window in my studio when she was just learning to stand and walk. I hope it turns out as well as I envision it in my head.

Well, that should keep me busy. I will sneak in a little 6" x 6" painting of something in the meantime.

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

1 comment:

Angela Sullivan said...

Ove the red field and the bird