Friday, July 22, 2011

New Pear Painting~ A Pear for the Dramatic


A Pear for the Dramatic
6" x 6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

When I painted the red pear in my last painting, I liked it so much, I thought I would paint the same red pear again, this time with dramatic lighting on a dark background. I love the way it turned out.

A Pear for the Dramatic was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold.

Now time to get busy~ there are so many paintings I have started. I am painting a "little" something special for Courtney Grace.....48" x 30" . I don't usually paint this large! It should be fun. I will post pictures when I am finished. I am also working on a small portrait of Audrey Grace and of course more pears!

Check back again soon~

Torrie

No comments: