Saturday, November 10, 2012

A new painting! Vitamin C


Vitamin C
5" x 7" 
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Gessobord
~Sold~

Vitamin C was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on Ampersand Gessobord. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. This painting can be slipped into a frame or placed on a small easel.


This painting is currently available for purchase using the PayPalButton above for $35.00, plus $8.00 United States Priority shipping. You can also purchase from my Website gallery or my Etsy.com store.

It is so nice to be back painting.  Feeling better everyday and almost back to my old self.  Still have trouble at times finding words.  But, I knew a lot of words and it is just taking time for my brain to reload all of them~

There will be a new painting tomorrow and the next day and the next day~ 

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: