Monday, November 26, 2012

Pear with Caramel

 

Pear with Caramel
5" x 7"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Claybord
Available for Purchase

Thank you Gayle for the inspiration photo. She sent me a pear photo and I loved it.  Thought I would give it a try~ I love the way it turned out.  

Pear with Caramel was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on Ampersand Claybord. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. This painting can be slipped into a frame or placed on a small easel.


This painting is currently available for purchase from my Etsy.com store.

I am almost finished with large commissioned nest painting.  It is so hard to have enough time to paint with good natural light when the sun goes down so early.   

I have a small still life using my flow blue china and lemons.  I am almost finished with the Daisy painting.....so much to do....so little sunlight!

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie




No comments: