Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day at the Beach III

 

Day at the Beach III
6" x  6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

Day at the Beach III was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame.  Painting can also be placed on a small easel for display.  I don't often paint with a knife....to me, it is like frosting a cake, and I get hungry~ HA!  I had a commission request for this painting, so I completed an extra one for the online stores.

This painting has sold.

Where have I been!  I am still working on commissions and sneaking in a few fun paintings on the side.   I am having so much trouble with that time management thing......The weather is too nice to stay inside, but there is so much that needs to be done~  the house is a mess, the dogs need a bath, and I bought new hydrangeas that need to be planted....well, tomorrow is another day!

Thanks for stopping by~  

Torrie




No comments: