Thursday, May 02, 2013

Playing with Leslie!

 

Fresh Orange III
5" x 7"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Claybord
~Sold~

It's that time again.  Time to play with Leslie Saeta!  She has a new challenge and I am going to participate as much as possible.  This challenge is all about marketing~ Leslie Saeta's 30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days.  We are to post an older unsold work that is one of our favorites.   I have loved Fresh Orange III since the day I painted it.  This is one of the first paintings I completed using Ampersand Claybord.  

Fresh Orange III was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality Ampersand Claybord. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. 

This painting has sold.

Well, now off to bed~ tomorrow and the weekend I will be working on commissions.  I will post pictures of the finished paintings~

Thanks for stopping by~ 

Torrie

No comments: