Thursday, January 02, 2014

January Pears

 
January Pears
5" x 7"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Claybord
~Sold~

Day Two!  Thirty paintings in thirty days in January  ~30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta.  I am keeping up~  28 more to go!!

You know there are always going to be pear paintings~  I love the way this one turned out.  I am thinking of not painting on canvas ever again.  I so like the way the paintings turn out when I use Ampersand Gessobord, Claybord, or  Aquabord.

January Pears was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on Ampersand Claybord.  Painting can be easily slipped into a standard size frame or  placed on a small easel for display.

This painting is currently available for purchase for $59.00.  You can purchase from my Etsy.com store.

Tomorrow is another day and another painting!

Thanks for stopping by!

Torrie


No comments: