Friday, January 31, 2014

The Paintings of January

 

The Paintings of January 2014

What HAPPENED!  

This is all I accomplished during the  30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta.  
I had a solid, prepared start and faded fast~

I spent a great deal of the month laying on the floor staring at the ceiling.  The hip pain I have had for years turned out to be a problem with the spine.......who knew I should have seen a doctor about a little hip pain. An MRI confirmed I have the spine of an 85-year-old stuck in my 54-year-old body....I must have been given used parts at birth!  After spending days crying and feeling sorry for myself, I am doing much better, going to physical therapy, taking medication, and hoping to postpone the inevitable surgery for just a bit.  

I will continue to paint as often as I can, there will be good weeks with seven paintings and long dry spells with lots of unpainted ideas floating in my head~

The next  30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta, I am going to try again!  I will one day live the dream of being a daily painter!

Now off to finish the very overdue large commissioned painting!  

Thanks again for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: