Friday, January 03, 2014

The Spring Pear

 
The Spring Pear
6" x  6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~
Day #3 of the Thirty paintings in thirty days in January  ~30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta.  

I love this one!!  I got up very early this morning and started painting.  I surprised myself with how well this one turned out.  It was fun to paint a light Spring-colored pear with hopes for warmer weather soon!

The Spring Pear was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting can also be placed on a small easel for display.

This painting has sold.

Tomorrow is Saturday~ and I will be painting all day!  I can't wait~

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie


No comments: