Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Finally! New Paintings~~

The Robin's Nest
6" x 6" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
***SOLD***

Two Golden Martinis

8" x 10 Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

***SOLD***

New paintings! Trying to get back into the swing of things. The Robin's Nest was just a fun painting to do, something a little different for me. I love working with the 6"x 6" canvas.

Two Golden Martinis is the small study I did in preparation for the Marriage of the Martinis Painting. A more impressionist martini than usual.

The weather is starting to change ~~time for a new season and new ideas.

Up Next: Roosters!

There are new chicks on my block. Yes, I live downtown, somehow the neighborhood ended up with Guinea hens. So far, different neighbors come up with different numbers, but there are at least eight chicks following these two big birds around. They did visit my backyard one day....until Sadie and Stella convinced them to move on. I guess my new feathered neighbors is what inspired the bird's nest painting and the Rooster.

After that, hopefully more surprises!

Thanks for checking in!

Torrie

No comments: