Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Rooster ~~ New Painting!

The Rooster
8" x 10" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~SOLD~

Just off the easel! I have finished the first rooster painting. It is available for purchase at my EBSQart.com gallery and at the Etsy.com Store I have another rooster started on the easel. It is 12" x 12" and will be different colors. It should be finished some time next week.

I have also started the small pear painting. It is red pears in a bowl with a gray-green background, 8" x 10".
The Lily pond painting is next. It is 16" x 20".

I will be away at Chapel Hill Monday and Tuesday to see Courtney. She has an echocardiogram scheduled and I am going to hold her hand......I really think it is the other way around. She will be holding mine! She is handling all of this much better than I am.

I will check back in when I get back! Hopefully, I will be able to find gas for the trip!

Torrie

No comments: