Sunday, September 14, 2008

The White Pear

The White Pear
6" x 6" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
***SOLD***

I painted all day yesterday.....but it does not count. It was my fence. My sister was so nice to come and help me put in a new gate. This one is the new plastic fencing that I don't have to paint and it does not weight a ton. I painted the fence surrounding the new gate and Bobbie built the gate. The gate is 11 feet wide and the old wooden gate was falling apart and to heavy for an "old lady" like me to open and close. Stella and Sadie are not too sure about the new gate. It is much shorter, much like a picket fence gate. They can clearly view the entire neighborhood and bark at all the neighbors. It must be intimidating to them to feel that they have so much more area to patrol!

I did have time this week to finish my new little pear painting, The White Pear. It is currently available for purchase in all the same places.

I will be painting today. Stop back by again soon to see the finished Rooster painting.

See you again soon.

Torrie


No comments: