Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sugar and Eggs, New painting on eBay

Sugar and Eggs
Available for purchase at:
This is the newest painting available for purchase on eBay.com. This is the second "Flow Blue" painting I have done.
My webhosting company has completed a software upgrade--- I will not be able to update may website for about 1-2 weeks (torriesmiley.com). I will be updating current paintings and news through my blog and my squidoo.com page until the website is again fully functional.
Here is the link to the squidoo page:
This is the most comprehensive listing of all my art and activities.
Well, today is Sadie Mae's birthday! She is three years old---21 in doggie years. She will get a cheeseburger Happy Meal to celebrate the occasion (we will not tell the vet, Dr. Nic, it will be our secret).
Have a wonderful evening!
Torrie

No comments: