Sunday, December 02, 2007

New Puppies!


New Puppy Art!

White Dog

Available for Purchase at:

http://stores.ebay.com/Torrie-Smiley-Original-Works-of-Art


Brown Dog

Available for Purchase at:
I recently painted Murphy and Nik for the Portrait Swap on EBSQart.com and I had such a wonderful time painting Murphy (hound-collie mix), I decided to try some more pet pictures in oil this time. These are small oil paintings on 6" x 6" canvas panels you can either frame or put on a small display easel.
These were supposed to be a West Highland Terrier puppy and a Yorkshire Terrier puppy, but the Yorkshire terrier ended up looking like a Cairn Terrier instead....well, guess I will just practice some more. I still have not painted my Stella (black and tan dachshund wiener) or my sweet Sadie (pound puppy mix).
Today, I will be starting a small acrylic painting (8 x 10) on gallery wrapped canvas. This will be of a blue and white creamer with a yellow lemon. You will see it listed on eBay soon!
Thanks for stopping by.
Torrie

No comments: