Sunday, January 20, 2008

EBSQ - - Art of the Day!


Art of the Day!!

Lemons and Red Bowl
8" x 10" Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD
I am so excited and honored to have been selected as "Art of the Day" at EBSQart.com. This was part of the series of Lemon paintings I did around Christmas. They have been such a big hit, I will be painting more in the near future.
I have two new paintings finished and ready to put online, but the weather has not been good enough to get good quality pictures. I take pictures of my paintings outside in natural light. Hopefully, I will be able to do that tomorrow. The snow has stopped, but it will be 20-30 degrees and I don't know if my camera will be happy with that. One painting is a new version of Green Apple Martini---16" x 20", and a new 6" x 6" Pear painting (this time a golden yellow pear and red wine grapes.
Well, I had better get busy. So much to do.
Check out the "Art of the Day"--- http://www.ebsqart.com/ I get to be famous for the day!
Torrie

No comments: