Friday, January 11, 2008

Pear with Cherries available on Etsy.com

Pear with Cherries

Pear with Cherries
6" x 6" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas $25.00
Available for Purchase at:
This is the newest painting using my favorite smaller canvas. I just purchased a case of 6" x 6" gallery wrapped canvas. These are adorable and I am having fun painting fruit on them. I am thinking of branching out this weekend and painting small landscapes. I spent last weekend at the art supply store and I have tons of new canvas, paint, and ideas.

I have been requested...begged....(bribed)...A new series of Martinis will begin this weekend. Check back again soon for the new paintings. There will be definitely 16" x 20" size.

This month is flying by and I have yet to upgrade my website....so for the latest updates, check my Squidoo page: http://www.squidoo.com/TorrieSmiley/

EBSQart.com has changed its website format. Check it out, you may see some artist's work that you have overlooked in the past.

www.ebsqart.com

I will be going to Charlotte on Saturday. I hate to miss time in the studio, but I am meeting up with a group of Carolina Etsy shop owners. It should be a lot of fun. Then, back to more painting!

Thanks for stopping by.

Torrie


No comments: