Saturday, January 26, 2008

Three Olive Martini III, New in the 2008 Series

Three Olive Martini III
16" x 20" x 1.5"
Available for purchase for $55.00

New to the 2008 Martini Series: Three Olive Martini III is available for purchase. This is the newest in the martini series.

I have added PayPal Buy Buttons on my gallery listings at www.EBSQart.com. This will enable you to purchase paintings directly from me. Here is the link to my EBSQart gallery: http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_8335_profile.htm

In the studio today, I am working on a new Lemons and Red Bowl. Hopefully, it will be finished and ready for purchase Sunday or Monday.

It has been a long week and I have so much to do. I do have some landscapes in the works, sorry to keep everyone waiting.....

Well, back to the paint!

Torrie


No comments: