Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pears and Pink Tulips, Just listed for Sale!

Pears and Pink Tulips
16" x 20" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
$55.00, plus shipping

I have just finished "Pears and Pink Tulips". You can purchase directly from me by clicking the link above, or shopping in my Etsy.com store or at ArtbyUs.com.

I have started something new. My baby girl has come home for Spring Break from UNC Chapel Hill. It is so nice to have her home safe. While we were watching the Duke/UNC game the other night, it came to me. I will be painting a Martini painting very similar to the Award Winning "Martini, Stirred". This time it will be Carolina Blue--with a Basketball in the center instead of the olive. Check back again soon to see how it turns out! I often catch Tar Heel fever after a visit to the campus. Courtney thinks she gets to take it back to school with her.....we will have to see about that!

Thanks for stopping by!

Torrie


No comments: