Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tar Heel Martini, New March Madness Painting!

Tar Heel Martini

16"x 20" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available on Auction at eBay
$55.00

It is that time of year again! March Madness! It all started when my daughter was accepted at UNC Chapel Hill. Since then, I have started watching a lot of basketball. This painting has been in the back of my mind for a while.....well, I let it out and here it is......
Tar Heel Martini, --- my daughter said it needed more Carolina blue, but I like it.

I will be headed off to UNC to take her back to school from Spring break this weekend. There is no telling what I will be inspired to paint while I am on campus!

I will be painting more than usual this next week....but it will be the bathroom walls. I am doing some more work on the continuing project that is my house.

I do have a waterlily painting drawn on canvas and ready to paint, similar in style to the ones of Monet. There will also be more pear paintings.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the art!

Torrie

http://www.torriesmiley.com/


No comments: