Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sunlit Tomatoes - New Painting!

Sunlit Tomatoes

8" x 10" Acrylic on Canvas
$30.00
I just finished "Sunlit Tomatoes". It is available for purchase from all the usual places or just click the title above to buy directly from the artist.
I am in the process of getting some paintings together for a gallery opening in April. I will update you more as it progresses.
I have been on vacation this week, accomplishing not-a-whole-lot. I guess I better develop that old Southern 'gitter done' attitude and get busy.
I am going to paint a smaller tomato painting. I have two commissioned martini paintings to finish, and I still have not painted my bathroom.......
Well, guess I better get busy. Enjoy the new painting. For a list of online stores selling my work, go to www.torriesmiley.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Torrie

No comments: