Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Ballerina II ~ New Ballet Painting today~

The Ballerina II
8" x 10"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

Just finished The Ballerina II~ this painting is available for purchase in my EBSQart.com gallery and in my Etsy.com store. There are two more ballerina paintings in progress in the studio. There is a ballerina in red- I just picked up a fabulous new red paint from Cheap Joe's in Charlotte, I had to try it out! The other new painting is two little dancers warming up. Hopefully, these will be finished by next week.

There are just a few more days of my vacation, I am trying to make good use of my painting time, but there are so many "incidentals" that need to be attended to before I get back into the routine of the nine to five job-get the oil changed in the car, clean up the yard from the last storm, finish the laundry.......so much to do.

Time to go paint~

Torrie

No comments: